Sportacular Fusion: A night of Dance and Celebration
November 6, 2021
November 6: Sportacular Fusion
Join us for an evening of fun, food, and inspiration benefiting the athletes of DASA! This is an opportunity to come together with the community and learn about and celebrate the accomplishments of our DASA athletes.
DASA’s Annual Sportacular Event raises awareness and funds for individuals with a physical disability. Funds raised through the Sportacular Event go directly toward our mission of providing financial assistance towards personal training, recreational and competitive sports, summer camp, and competition fees for our athletes.
New location in 2021: RYSE Nightclub at the Ameristar Casino! Save the date and join us for a new and different Sportacular Event!
Sportacular allows us to expand our awareness, to stop the misconception of “can’t” in our community, and enable youth and adults with physical disabilities to participate in therapeutic, recreational, and competitive activities.
Your Contributions Make an Impact
Because of your contributions to the annual auction, we were able to open our very own Ability Gym in 2018, which for many of our athletes, offers a positive environment to not only build their physical fitness but also their confidence and independence.
Your support allows them to achieve their athletic goals on a local, national, and global level, and also their personal goals of independence and equality in the community.
Other ways your funds have made a difference:
- Camp scholarships: 10+ campers attended camp last year who otherwise would not have been able to.
- Financial support for the facilities required to offer comprehensive adaptive programs.
- Continued improvements and equipment for the Ability Gym.
- Financial support for Specialized Sport Specific staff and coaches, whom our athletes could not excel without.
- Keeping the overall cost of programming for our athletes down to a minimum so they can afford to discover new abilities and thrive.
2021 Sportacular Experiences
Exclusive VIP Lounge: Only 10 VIP Experiences available
The VIP Experience includes:
- Exclusive Seating in the VIP Lounge area, passed hors d’oeuvres, seated and served dinner, open bar all evening, and instructional table games
- Intimate setting to enjoy the evenings keynote speaker, live auction presentation and Fund the Need
- Celebrate the rest of the evening with reserved seating in the RYSE Nightclub while dancing the night away with a professional DJ
Fusion Party Pass: Only 200 tickets available
$60.00 per person or $75.00 per person for reserved seating
The Fusion Party Pass includes:
- Passed hors d’eouvres in RYSE Nightclub reception area, open bar all evening, and instructional table games
- Opportunity to view and bid on auction packages
- Admission into the RYSE Nightclub to finish up the evening drinking and dancing the night away.
- Limited seating available & will be by reservation only.
2021 Sportacular Sponsors
Thanks to our wonderful Sponsors who believe in us and our athletes year after year. Because of their generosity and support, we continue to grow and help more and more individuals with disabilities achieve things they never thought possible, become productive members of society, and have the quality of life everyone should have.
Please expand the Sponsorship Levels to learn more about how you can help!
Platinum VIP Experience Sponsor
Platinum Sponsor- $3,500
The donor receives the VIP Experience for 10 guests and five hotel rooms at Ameristar for the night of the event. Top billing on the mobile bidding platform and DASA website. Full-page digital and print program ad, social media call outs October through December and a welcome message during the event.
Gold VIP Experience Sponsor
Gold Sponsor- $2,000.00
The donor receives the VIP Experience for 10 guests. Second billing on the mobile bidding platform and DASA website. Full-page digital and print program ad, social media call outs throughout October and a welcome message during the event.
Silver Fusion Party Sponsor
Silver Sponsor- $1,000.00
The donor receives the Fusion Party Pass for 6 guests and reserved seating in the nightclub. Third billing on the mobile bidding platform and DASA website. Half-page digital and print program ad, social media call outs throughout October and a welcome message during the event.
Bronze Fusion Party Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor- $750.00
The donor receives the Fusion Party Pass for 4 guests and reserved seating in the nightclub. Recognition on the mobile bidding platform and DASA website.
Spirit Sponsor- $250.00
The donor receives naming rights on one of the three beverage and Spirit Bars. Signage displayed at the bar and recognition on the DASA website.
Athlete Sponsor- $100.00
The donor will have a sponsorship sign located on a dinner table, listing the sponsoring company/individual and featuring a DASA athlete.
Party at the Club then Stay at the Hotel
Book one of two ways:
1. Go to www.ameristarstcharles.com/groups
2. Call 855.888.7273
*All reservations are required to submit credit card payment for the first night’s room & tax to confirm reservation. Full refunds may be issued provided cancellation occurs 48 hours in advance of arrival.
We Need Volunteers
Help us make this event a night to remember by volunteering. We need all the help we can get to make this extra special for our attendees and our athletes. Please see our Volunteer page for more details about how to become a DASA volunteer.
VIP Dinner begins at 6:30
Party Ends at 11:00pm