Sportacular Fusion: A night of Dance & Celebration
Saturday, November 4th
Ticket & Sponsorship Sales are LIVE!
Join us for an evening of fun, food, and inspiration benefiting the athletes of DASA! This is an opportunity to come together with the community and learn about and celebrate the accomplishments of our DASA athletes.
DASA’s Annual Sportacular Event raises awareness and funds for individuals with physical disabilities. Funds raised through the Sportacular go directly toward our mission of providing financial assistance towards personal training, recreational and competitive sports, summer camp, and competition fees for our athletes.
We’re back at the RYSE Nightclub at the Ameristar Casino in 2023! Save the date and join us for a night of dance and celebration!
Sportacular allows us to expand our awareness, to stop the misconception of “can’t” in our community, and enable youth and adults with physical disabilities to participate in therapeutic, recreational, and competitive activities.
Please support this event to empower our athletes to actualize their ability to thrive by:
- Donating an item for the live or silent auction. Your donation is tax deductible and will be recognized on our bidding platform and other event promotions. We also encourage you to utilize your personal network and your own unique creativity when developing a package of items to donate.
- Experience packages: special event tickets, travel, destination, outdoor, etc.
- Gift baskets including: home goods, gift cards, wine, beer, and other hospitality items.
- Click here to view our Amazon Wishlist.
- Sponsoring an element of the event: sponsorship opportunities range from $50-$4,000. We have print and digital advertisements available leading up and during the event (please see enclosed commitment form for additional sponsorship details).
- Join us in person for the event on Saturday, November 4th by purchasing a Fusion Party Pass!
Your Contributions Make an Impact
Since DASA was founded in 1997, we’ve impacted tens of thousands of children and families by providing opportunities in adaptive training, fitness, recreation, and competition.
We’ve continued our tradition of innovation and coaching and have grown into an elite adaptive sports organization serving the Greater St. Louis Area and Mid-Missouri, in addition to athletes who live throughout the state of Missouri, and the entire Midwest!
We continue to offer our established Recreation and Competition programing such as Tennis, Basketball, and Rugby, while adding Boccia, Air Rifle, Archery and Powerlifting with more programs being developed each session! The Ability Gym, DASA’s adaptive fitness center, continues to train our athletes from DASA HQ in Mid Rivers Mall. The Wiggles & Giggles program, offers a unique experience allowing children with physical disabilities as young as 18-months to discover their abilities and independence through sport and to empower them early to find their inner athlete. Camp WeCanDu continues to offer life-changing memories and opportunities for 60+ children during a week-long overnight camp each Summer!
Your support allows individuals with physical disabilities the opportunity to achieve their athletic potential in recreation and competition, at the local, national, and global levels. It also impacts their mental health to increase independence, build a sense of belonging, and achieve equity and representation in the community.
Donations to DASA impact people directly through the following initiatives:
- Ability Gym scholarships ($8500): 4 individuals with physical disabilities were awarded scholarships to continue training to improve strength and gain more mobility and independence in their daily lives.
- Scholarships in fitness classes and for individuals with Multiple Sclerosis and Early Memory Loss programs.
- Allows DASA to secure the facilities and equipment required to offer comprehensive adaptive sports and fitness programs throughout the region.
- Continued investment in state-of-the art equipment for the Ability Gym like our Solo-Step over-head tracking system.
- Ability to identify and retain talented staff and coaches so our athletes have access to and can benefit from their specialized knowledge and training.
- Subsidizing program costs to allow more people the opportunity to participate in DASA training, recreation, and competition by offering affordable programming.
We could not continue to serve our athletes and their families without the help of our generous supporters!
2022 Sportacular Sponsors
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors who believe in us and our athletes year after year. Because of their generosity and support, we continue to grow and help more and more individuals with physical disabilities find their inner athlete through adaptive sports and fitness. Your support helps DASA create an environment that maximizes our athlete’s physical abilities to experience the benefits and positive impact of living an active lifestyle.